Sunday 5 October 2014

Disney: Ratatouille Nail Art

And I've done another Disney!
Can you tell I love Disney?! Haha!

This time I went for a less common Disney film though... Ratatouille.


I really like the colours of this mani.

I used Revlon Blue Lagoon as a base colour. On my ring finger I did the Saran Wrap method with Blue Lagoon and Sinful Colors Cool Gray. This was followed by a coat of Grey Holo by Wonderful and Strange Polish, which I also used on my little finger (3 thick coats, no base).
I painted Remy the Rat using acrylic paints and the Eiffel Tower was stamped using a No17 unnamed dark metallic grey and a BornPretty stamping plate.




1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have just found your blog through Nail Parade, I love your nail art! I'm going to start following you now :)! These nails are fab btw, I love Ratatouille xx

    I have also just done a Liebster Award post and you are one of the bloggers I have nominated, you can find your questions on my blog :D xx

    ReplyDelete