Monday 24 November 2014

Pretty Peacocks

I recently received a long awaited order from Born Pretty Store which I have been waiting for since September!
I bought two of their new stamping plates and had to try one out!


This is Born Pretty Plate 04 'Dancing Peacock'. This plate has some lovely images on it. It is well engraved and my stamper had no problems picking up the details of the image.


I started with a base of George Natural White on my middle and ring fingers, with Revlon Aquamarine on my index and pinky fingers. I then stamped the peacock using Sinful Colors Kissy and added a Born Pretty green stud to my index finger. I felt the bottom of my ring finger needed something so I created a glitter gradient with H&M Blue bliss, also adding this on top of my pinky finger. I finished with a coat of Barry M Diamond over my middle, ring and little fingers to give a bit of sparkle. :)


Use code EHG10 to get 10% off these and other items at the Born Pretty Store.

2 comments:

  1. I love that the peacock goes ovew two nails and the colours work well together. Its a shame you had to wait so long for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, the colours are my favourite thing about this mani!
      ! I know, its ridiculous, didn't even get an apology email or anything!

      Delete