Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentines Roses

Earlier today I was thinking I wanted to paint my nails for Valentines day. I knew I wanted roses, but haven't been happy with lots of my roses recently. So I went on Youtube and watched millions of different rose painting tutorials before I began painting, not following any particular tutorial, just using the info I learnt.


I absolutely love how these turned out. 
By far my best roses yet. So happy with them!

I used Barry M Rosehip as the base colour, then painted the roses freehand using acrylic paints and detail brushes from Born Pretty Store.

I literally never want to take these off! Haha!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! No trouble with these, you did awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are goooorgeous! I saw them in the link-up and had to come see if you painted them or if they were decals! You're so skilled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! I think it was a lucky one-off though! :P

      Delete
  3. I can't believe you did that freehand :O I also thought they were decals at first glance- they're beautiful though!
    x
    (PS. Totally jealous of your painting skills)

    ReplyDelete