Wednesday 2 July 2014

Bunting Gradient

When I did these nails (Admittedly, a few days ago but I've been too busy to post!), I wanted something summery but a little bit different. Also, I seem to have had a bit of a pink phase recently, so I didn't want to use pink!

So I ended up with bunting painted on my accent nail over a gradient of lilac and grey. I really like these nails. They are subtle but still pretty!

(Sorry about the upside-down picture!!)


For the gradient I used Sally Hansen Grape Race and Sinful Colours Cool Gray.
For the bunting I used Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and Sally Hansen Pinch of Punch then outlined the flags in Barry M Black.

 Here are my leftie and rightie pictures! I didn't even attempt the bunting on my right hand!


It is a long time since I have done a gradient but this one seems to very bubbly! I'm not sure if this was the polishes I used, the sponge I used or something else!? I still like the overall effect though!


No comments:

Post a Comment