Friday 1 August 2014

Nails of the Month: July

I seem to have done loads of mani's this month, although mostly in the first two weeks, as I have been extremely busy the past two weeks with moving and setting up my classroom.

This month's most popular mani was the same across the blog, my facebook page and my Instagram (@nailsmustbepainted).
The Black Swan Nail Art:


I can see why this was a particularly popular post. I love it too!!


Although, I am going to pick another favourite of the month, otherwise it would be a bit boring! 
In fact, there are two which I am struggling to choose between: Cappuccino Roses and the Chinese Lilac Flowers.



I love both of these for different reasons. The Cappuccino Flowers is so simple and easy, yet pretty at the same time, whereas the Chinese Floral is the opposite - a complex freehand painted flower on a gradient. 
I think I have to prefer the Chinese floral, just because of the time and effort that went into it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment