Sunday 15 June 2014

OPI, Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?

Here is the next swatch from the OPI Brazil Copaca Babies Collection.
This is 'Where Did Suzi's Man-go?', which is a pale orangey crème.


I am in love with this colour! It's a really one off in-between type colour. I would say it's somewhere between pastel orange and peach. However, my boyfriend described it as Coral. I would say Coral is a bit pinker, but you get the point, this isn't really any particular colour!

As with the other OPI's in the collection, I found it applied quite streaky, needing 3 coats for an even, opaque finish. I have decided this streakiness might be something to do with the brush rather than the formula, as it doesn't seem to hold the polish very well and I find myself re-dipping between every stroke. However, I found this one dried smoother than the other two I have tried and has a much shinier finish. The picture is without topcoat.

I am much happier with this one than the first two. :) 
Hopefully the last one, 'Kiss Me I'm Brazilian' will be more like this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment