Saturday 28 June 2014

Tropical Leaves

Last week I discovered this lovely website, Print and Pattern. I saved it straight away, knowing it would be great for Nail art inspiration. So today, when I needed help thinking of something to paint I headed here for ideas!



 This is what I came up with! I found the pretty pattern below, which is by Holly Maguire Illustration and loved it so this was my inspiration! Simple to paint without much difficulty, but pretty and summery at the same time!



Here is a close up of the flower:


I painted this completely using polish.
 The white base colour is Barry M Matt White. 
The pink and green are both OPI; Kiss Me I'm Brazilian and AmazON, AmazOFF.
The Yellow is a Sally Hansen Sugar Coat polish in Sweetie.

I really like this! And it's not very often I have so much Green on my nails so it's a nice change!

No comments:

Post a Comment