Sunday 25 May 2014

OPI AmazON... AmazOFF

These little beauties arrived earlier this week.


My first ever OPI polishes. Lets see if they live up to their popularity!

Today I have tried out AmazON... AmazOFF. In the bottle this looks like a very deep forest green type colour, which is similar on the nails.



I found this polish was quite thin. The first coat was rather streaky where the polish was so thin, meaning I had to do at least 3 coats. I did like the brush though. Quite often mini polishes have mini brushes, meaning it takes twice as long to apply, but the brush in these was a normal sized brush in a mini bottle. I love the colour and it dried nice and smooth and shiny, even without topcoat.

I'm not sure I'd pay the price for a full sized bottle of OPI from this swatch, but at £2 a mini bottle it's not too bad. Maybe the other colours will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment