Friday 9 May 2014

Pretty Poppies

The sun is shining and it has inspired me to paint these nice, summery Poppies. :)

















This is probably one of my favourite mani's I have ever done. I love it so much!

I used Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Sweetie, as a base colour.
I then used a combination of Rimmel Right Royal Red, Rimmel Coralicious, Sally Hansen Red Hot and Barry M Papaya, to paint the poppies, using the different colours for shading.
Finally, I finished using Barry M Black and a very thin detail brush to do the outlines and centres before covering in a Barry M topcoat.

2 comments:

  1. Yo can try painting using acrylic paints. Design are amazing with them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually bought a set of Acrylic's at the weekend, especially for nail art! :) Thanks for the tip though!

      Delete